Please review the information below to select the best option for paying your Waterford Place HOA dues.
- Pay WPHOA Dues Online via CIT Bank
Please note that you will need the Management ID, the Association ID, and your account number in order to complete the transaction.
If you do not have this information available, contact our Property Manager at Property Management People, Inc. to obtain it. Email: Timothy Mulford; phone: 301-963-3337, ext. 2206.
One time E-check- Log on to CIT Bank website, select Make a payment. Click on One-Time Payment. Please have your coupon ready.
One time credit card - Log into CIT Bank website, select Pay by Credit Card. Please have your coupon ready. All credit cards are accepted with a 3% fee.
- Recurring ACH/Direct Debit through PMP. (Choose this option if you prefer to set up a recurring ACH/direct debit payment option through PMP.)
To enroll in direct debit through PMP please complete this form and return it along with supporting documentation to PMP at the following address:
Property Management People, Inc.
Attn: Association Accounting
92 Thomas Johnson Dr, Suite 170
Frederick, MD 21702
- Coupon payment- Each year, coupon booklets will be mailed in mid-December with the banking information. If you have not received your coupon booklet, or the coupon booklet was incorrect, please contact PMP at 301-694-6900 to speak with a finance representative.
- Electronic Bill Payer: What should I do to inform my bank of the Cabanc information? If you are currently making your payment using an on-line banking system via your bank, please make sure the correct banking address is listed. Payments made to the incorrect address will be returned to you and may result in a late fee. Please find Cabanc's address below.
PO Box 62678
Phoenix AZ 85082-2678
- If you do not wish to receive a coupon booklet because you submit your HOA assessments electronically through your online banking or other electronic bill payment system, please contact our Property Manager at Property Management People, Inc. to advise him of your preference not to receive an annual coupon booklet. Email: Timothy Mulford; phone: 301-963-3337, ext. 2206.
Should you require assistance regarding your HOA assessment payments, please call PMP at 301-694-6900, x1094 to speak with a Finance representative.